Our universal masking policy remains in effect. Thank you!
Traverse Health Clinic currently offers both send-out and rapid COVID-19 testing for established patients by appointment only. Call to schedule your testing appointment: (231) 935-0799
To search for other COVID-19 testing locations, click here.
Traverse Health Clinic provides COVID-19 vaccines to our established patients and the general public. Vaccines are available by appointment.
To check our current vaccine inventory, please click here. Depending on supply, we stock the following:
- Moderna (ages 18 and up ONLY)
Please call us to schedule: (231) 935-0799.
If you have questions about any of the COVID-19 vaccines, you can speak to a Munson Healthcare nurse from 7 am to 11 pm daily by calling the Munson Ask-a-Nurse line at (231) 935-0951. Or you can call your primary care provider.
For additional information about COVID-19 vaccine availability – including additional doses and "booster" shots – please click here.
Do you need a copy of your vaccination record? If you received your COVID-19 vaccine in the state of Michigan, you can access your personal vaccination record through the MIimms portal. You must be 18 years or older and have a valid government issued photo ID to upload to create your MiLogin account.
We remain open and continue to welcome new patients, with safety modifications to our operations to protect the health and safety of our patients, our team, and our community.
If you are having symptoms and need to be seen in person, we have a protocol in place to care for you, but ask you to PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE BEFORE COMING IN FOR YOUR VISIT: (231) 935-0799.
Think of it As a House Call for the 21st Century
Many types of medical appointments can be completed as virtual audio-visual visits on your computer or mobile device. Behavioral health services may be accessible by phone or as virtual audio-visual visits.
Universal Masking Remains in Effect
- We have a universal masking policy.
- When you come to our facility, all our employees will be wearing surgical masks.
- All patients and visitors to our facility must also wear a surgical mask. If you need one, you will be given a mask to wear when you enter.
- Everyone coming into the Clinic – including patients, visitors, and staff – is screened for symptoms and possible exposure before entering the building.
- Please understand that you will be asked questions about any physical symptoms you might have (including stomach/digestive issues), as well as whether you have been in close contact with someone else who has symptoms.
- Check-in and check-out desks are disinfected after each patient interaction.
- Thank you for your patience while our team wipes down the area.
- To ensure adequate social distancing in our exam rooms, we are limiting the number of people inside our facility.
- If possible, please come to your appointment by yourself.
- For our pediatric patients, we ask that only one parent/guardian accompany your child.
Making a difference in lives of our patients for Over 45 years
Traverse Health Clinic is more than your average Family Practice. We are an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC).
What that means for you is that at Traverse Health Clinic, you get a "one stop shop" for high quality, comprehensive health care services for everyone in your family.
We make health care accessible for EVERYONE in our community. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, physical status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, or physical or mental disability.
Our goal is your complete wellness. We offer our patients a variety of support services such as interpreter services and help accessing dental care, if needed. As a service to all our patients, we offer assistance with transportation to and from appointments with us. If you are uninsured or under-insured our Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist can assist you with applying for health insurance coverage or our sliding fee scale discount.
Call us today for more information about our services or to schedule an appointment to put you on your path to health and wellness: (231) 935-0799.
To find out some of the other ways we're different from your average doctor's office, click "MORE ABOUT US" below!