Traverse Health Clinic remains open and continues to welcome new patients, with safety modifications to our operations to protect the health and safety of our patients, our team, and our community.
Our behavioral health services and many of our medical appointments can be completed as "virtual" visits by phone or secure video conferencing. Think of it as a house call for the 21st Century.
If you have an in-person visit with us, you can expect things to be a bit different from the way they were before:
- Everyone coming into the Clinic – including patients, visitors, and staff – is screened for symptoms and possible exposure before entering the building.
- Please understand that you will be asked questions about any physical symptoms you might have (including stomach/digestive issues) and whether you have been in close contact with someone else who has symptoms.
- Check-in and check-out desks are disinfected after each patient interaction.
- Thank you for your patience while our team wipes down the area.
- To ensure adequate social distancing in our exam rooms, we are limiting the number of people inside our facility.
- If possible, please come to your appointment by yourself.
- For our pediatric patients, we ask that only one parent/guardian accompany your child.
- We have a universal masking policy.
- When you come to our facility, all our employees will be wearing surgical masks.
- All patients and visitors to our facility must also wear a mask.
- If you do not have your own mask, or if your mask does not fit properly, we will provide one for you.
- To protect others around you, masks may NOT have an exhalation valve.
We have a protocol in place for patients with respiratory symptoms who need to be seen in person, but ask you to PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE BEFORE COMING IN FOR YOUR VISIT: (231) 935-0799.
Making a difference in lives of our patients for Over 40 years
Traverse Health Clinic is more than your average Family Practice. We are an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC).
What that means for you is that at Traverse Health Clinic, you get a "one stop shop" for high quality, comprehensive health care services for everyone in your family.
We make health care accessible for EVERYONE in our community. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, physical status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, or physical or mental disability.
Our goal is your complete wellness. We offer our patients a variety of support services such as interpreter services and help accessing dental care, if needed. As a service to all our patients, we offer assistance with transportation to and from appointments with us. If you are uninsured or under-insured our Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist can assist you with applying for health insurance coverage or our sliding fee scale discount.
Call us today for more information about our services or to schedule an appointment to put you on your path to health and wellness: (231) 935-0799.
To find out some of the other ways we're different from your average doctor's office, click "MORE ABOUT US" below!