Join the mission-driven, patient-centered team at Traverse Health Clinic!
The key to Traverse Health Clinic’s success is our truly remarkable, humble and dedicated team providing high quality patient services across primary care, behavioral health and other care disciplines – all at one location. COVID changed health care. It is a genuine credit to our 60+ member team that they rose to the occasion through perseverance and engagement.
We invite YOU to consider a role on our Traverse Health Clinic team!
We value appreciation for our mission and each team member contributing their strengths to ensure no one’s health in our community gets left behind. Our culture promotes a team-driven and compassionate experience for our patients.
Traverse Health Clinic is committed to providing a workplace that is free from all forms of discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression), age, marital and parental status, disability, sexual orientation, or genetic information and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The prohibition against discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of the employment relationship.
Interested in joining our team, but don't see a fit for yourself with our current job openings? Please click here to submit a resume. We will reach back out to you on possible career opportunities with us.
- Commitment to offer competitive wages for all positions;
- Medical, dental & vision insurance (including eligible dependent coverage);
- Company paid short-term disability & life insurance plan;
- 401k program with company match after 1 year;
- Flexible work schedule arrangements with 5x8, 4x10, full-time/part-time considerations;
- No weekends/no late nights/no major holidays/no travel/no on-call;
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay provisions;
- Approved HRSA education loan repayment program participant, eligible positions can apply for $25k-$100k in loan repayment with employment commitment criteria & based on hours.
- Highly conscientious team based environment, mindful of supporting work/life balance year round!
The National Health Service Corps (NHSC) loan repayment program assists in the recruitment and retention of medical, dental, and mental health care providers by providing loan repayment to those who enter into service obligations. These service obligations require participants to provide full-time, primary health care services at an eligible nonprofit practice site located in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) for a period of two to four years. Traverse Health Clinic is an eligible site so our providers are able to apply for repayment of part of their school loan debt.
I always thought that eventually the drugs would kill me. Now I see success. I see a future. I see who I’m going to be. I see unlimited possibilities.Sawyer, Recovery Program