Out of our volunteer roots, Traverse Health Clinic has grown and evolved into a Community Health Center that is large enough to offer comprehensive services and still small enough to provide personal care.
- We offer integrated care. Our primary care, behavioral health, and support services all work together to help you achieve your best health possible.
- We can be your one-stop-shop for your whole family's health care needs. We provide primary care to patients of all ages from infants to senior citizens and everyone in between. Our on-site therapists offer behavioral health/counseling services to adults and adolescents ages 12 and up. If someone in your family is dealing with a substance use disorder or addiction, we offer a team-based approach to recovery.
- We ALWAYS welcome new patients. Whether you have private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, the Healthy Michigan Plan, or no health insurance, we will work with you to manage your health care needs.
- We are a non-profit organization. Our Board of Directors made up of patients and community members. As a matter of fact, the majority of our board members are patients just like you.
- Making high quality health care accessible to EVERYONE in our community is our mission. No one is ever turned away because they don't have health insurance or can't pay. If you don't have insurance, we can help you determine what coverage options you have. We'll even walk you through the application process step-by-step. We also offer a sliding fee scale based on family size and income and can work with you to arrange a payment plan you can afford.
I work full time helping the disabled but still couldn’t afford the care I needed—until now.Deb, Patient and Home Health Aide