Traverse Health Clinic is proud to provide primary care and behavioral health services on a sliding fee scale to those who qualify, ensuring that health care is accessible to everyone in our community. We review this scale on a regular basis so that no one’s health gets left behind. Your path to health and wellness starts here!
Our Sliding Fee Scale allows us to lower or “slide” the fees for the care you or your family receive at Traverse Health Clinic. You can apply for the program if you do not have insurance or if you have health insurance but you need help paying your plan’s out-of-pocket costs. If you have insurance and qualify for our sliding fee scale, you will be charged your copay OR the reduced fee, whichever is less.
Your eligibility for our Sliding Fee Scale is based on two factors:
- The number of people are in your household
- Your total household income (pre-tax)
- Download and complete the necessary sections of our Sliding Fee Scale application form. Please note the special sections if you are self employed or do not currently have a source of income.
- Provide proof of income for yourself (and spouse if applicable). At minimum, you will need your pay stubs from any employment for the last 3 months. Please refer to the Sliding Fee Scale application form for complete income verification guidelines.
- Page 1 of your federal tax return (to determine household size).
If you have questions as you are completing the application, please contact or call our Eligibility and Enrollment Specialist.
If you or members of your household also require services from Munson Healthcare, we can assist you with applying for a program that may also help reduce those costs. Please ask our Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist for more information about Munson's Financial Assistance Program.
I work full time helping the disabled but still couldn’t afford the care I needed—until now.Deb, Patient and Home Health Aide