Traverse Health Clinic takes the health and wellbeing of our patients, our staff, and our community very seriously. During the coronavirus public health emergency, we are taking additional measures to keep our facility safe and clean for our patients and our staff.
Please note that Traverse Health Clinic does NOT have COVID-19 tests.
There is no medication to treat COVID-19 and there is no vaccine to prevent it. If you have mild respiratory symptoms, the best thing for you to do is rest and recover at home.
If you have a fever over 100.4° F, cough, or shortness of breath, please call us before coming in to be seen: (231) 935-0799.
In addition to social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away from other people, the best steps to avoid contagious viruses include:
- Frequent hand washing, for 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with those who are ill.
- If you are ill, stay home and contact us by phone or on our patient portal for guidance
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services has opened a hotline to respond to questions about COVID-19: 1-888-535-6136. The hotline is open 7 days a week from 8am to 5pm.
You can also call the Munson COVID-19 information hotline: (231) 935-0951
I work full time helping the disabled but still couldn’t afford the care I needed—until now.Deb, Patient and Home Health Aide